Private Vegan/Vegetarian Lessons
- When making your Calendly reservation, please leave me a note with information on the type of cooking class you’d like. Something on my site or Instagram? Using up ingredients in your fridge? Comforting family meals? Tell me what you’d like to learn to make that’s vegan or vegetarian and I will customize a class for you based on your message.
- I’ll reply with a suggested menu and a Stripe invoice attached.
- Once you confirm the menu and secure the booking by completing the payment of $75Cad,
- I’ll then send you the recipes so that you can get any necessary ingredients, as well as the link for our hour and a half lesson. You can also buy a gift card, lessons with a friend or family member, or book an event for a virtual gathering! This makes for a fantastic and memorable holiday present. Each additional screen is an extra $10 in addition to the $75Cad base fee.
- I look forward to seeing you then!
We’ll cook “together” as I guide you through the recipes, providing tips and tricks, and answering your culinary questions.
If you’d like to treat someone with a gift card for my lessons, please contact me at email@example.com with the name of the person you’re spoiling, and I’ll create a special certificate that you can present them with. When they’re ready to book a lesson, they can pick a time and specify a menu through my Calendly page.
Cooking Lesson Ideas
- Easily family dinners (menus that are easily customizable for individual member’s preferences) like rice noodles bowl with crispy tofu, quick pickles, fresh herbs, and seasoned vegetables, or burritos/tacos with speedy black beans, perfect rice, pico de gallo, guacamole, sautéed veg, etc.
- Virtual celebration with friends/family (holiday brunch, tea party, cocktail party, birthday…)
- Middle Eastern Feast (2 hours) – fresh pita, fried falafel, hummus, Israeli salad
- Healthy weekly meal prep (banana oat pancakes, black bean and quinoa salad, tofu stir fry)
- Indulgent vegan dinners with a healthy twist (Shepard’s Pie, Spanakopita, Mac & Cheese, Pan Fried Chinese Buns)
- Vegan Sushi & Tempura (2 hours)
- …And so much more! Book your lesson, leave me a note with your culinary preferences, and I’ll create your perfect class.
- If you’d like a two hour class leave me a note and I’ll create your invoice for $90Cad.
If you’re looking for a unique vegetarian catering experience in the Greater Montreal Area, I’d love to work with you. We’ll set up a meeting to discuss your needs and come up with a menu based on personal preference and/or dietary restrictions. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.