Private Vegan/Vegetarian Lessons
When making your Calendly reservation, please leave me a note with information on the type of cooking class you’d like. Something on my site or Instagram? Using up ingredients in your fridge? Comforting family meals? Tell me what you’d like to learn to make that’s vegan or vegetarian and I will customize a class for you based on your message.
- I’ll reply with a suggested menu and a Stripe invoice attached.
- Once you confirm the menu and secure the booking by completing the payment of $75Cad,
- I’ll then send you the recipes so that you can get any necessary ingredients, as well as the link for our hour and a half lesson.
- You can also buy a gift card, lessons with a friend or family member, or book an event for a virtual gathering! This makes for a fantastic and memorable holiday present. Each additional screen is an extra $10 in addition to the $75Cad base fee. I look forward to seeing you then!
If you’d like to treat someone with a gift card for my lessons, please contact me at email@example.com. In order to present your loved one with a lesson, let me know the name(s) of the person(people) receiving the gift certificate, who you’d like it to be from and the amount of screens (aka households) that will be attending the lesson. I’ll send you the gift certificate and, once you confirm it’s correct, I’ll then send the invoice. The invoice is not automatically generated when you book a lesson, I create each invoice manually on a secure website called Stripe which emails the person who’s told me they’re paying, and allows them to input their credit/debit card information. Then you can present the gift certificate to your loved ones.
The gift certificate is hyperlinked to both my website and to my booking page so the reciever can look at the menu ideas written up here on my website. They can choose a time on my booking page that works for the family, and leave me a note with the type of menu/food/event they’d like to learn during our class. My availabilities are automatically converted to your time zone. When you book and enter the email addresses of everyone attending the lessons, they will receive a notification for the Reveena’s Kitchen cooking class. I will then create a suggested menu and run it by the family. Once they’ve confirmed that it’s a go, I’ll send out the recipes and grocery list and the Zoom link for our class.
If you’ve been lucky enough to receive a lesson, simply follow the instructions listed above, booking your time slot and telling me the type of foods you’d like to learn to cook!
Cooking Lesson Ideas
- Easily family dinners (menus that are easily customizable for individual member’s preferences) like rice noodles bowl with crispy tofu, quick pickles, fresh herbs, and seasoned vegetables, or burritos/tacos with speedy beans, perfect rice, pico de gallo, guacamole, sautéed veg, etc.
- Virtual celebration with friends/family (holiday brunch, tea party, cocktail party, birthday…)
- Middle Eastern feast (2 hours) – fresh pita, fried falafel, hummus, Israeli salad
- Healthy weekly meal prep (banana oat pancakes, black bean and quinoa salad, tofu stir fry)
- Indulgent vegan dinners with a healthy twist (shepard’s pie, spanakopita, mac & cheese, pan fried Chinese buns)
- Mastering vegetarian proteins (tacos/nachos with creamy black beans, crispy garlic ginger tofu, mushroom dill oven frittata)
- Korean menu (jap chae, smashed cucumber salad, doenjang jjigae or bibimbap and banchan)
- Vegan sushi & tempura (2 hours)
- …And so much more! Book your lesson, leave me a note with your culinary preferences, and I’ll create your perfect class.
- If you’d like a two hour class leave me a note and I’ll create your invoice for $90Cad.
If you’re looking for a unique vegetarian catering experience in the Greater Montreal Area, I’d love to work with you. We’ll set up a meeting to discuss your needs and come up with a menu based on personal preference and/or dietary restrictions. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.